Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pramuka Island

Its nice and amazing boat right, I think its a great boat , we're going to Pramuka Island with this boat...very nice and fascinating right...but its only in my dream because we're going with this boath..ha..ha..ha..ha..ha
Just kidding, Take a look the boat below, thats the right boats that brings us to Pramuka Island? Its wooden boat with machine, the capacity is 200 peoples. We traveled for 3 hours from Ancol to Pramuka Island; it’s very long time and off course very tired. For the first hour I am just talking to my friends, the rest hours I am just sleeping. When I woke up, I already at Pramuka Island...hmm its nice and very tired trip.
If you like to Pramuka Island too, you can take the trip with these boats from Muara Angke, the cost about Rp 35000, its very cheap travel and the hotel at Pramuka Island, it vary between Rp 100.000 - 300.000. Interesting ? Let's go to Pramuka Island. View blog reactions

1 comment:

Zombie Money said...

Nice pictures! :)

cool blog :)