Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tako-gotchi "Banzai" Games

Do you remember the game called Tamagotchi? I think it’s an interesting game, simple, amazing and off course fun. On that game I can have digital pet that I have to feed, care, and train. The pet can be a dog or fish. I have to take care of the pets from baby until it grows. It’s a funny game ever!

Recently I found a new game at Banzai. I think it’s similar as Tamagotchi, it’s called Tako-gotchi. After playing it many times, I think the game is more interesting and exciting, you can feed the octopus with a fish or sushi, and you can ask it to drink. You’re not only can feed it but also ask the octopus to watch a TV or to sing a song. It’s really funny games, even my son love playing this game again and again. My son laughed very loud when he watched the octopus drink and then splash the water. I think the funniest moment is when I play the fate and ask the octopus to play with a knife, he accidentally cut his own tentacle. You must be curious, right? Why don’t you try Tako-gotchi right now? Have a super happy fun time!


ScreenLife Games is at it again. They launched a new Banzai game. Check it out:

Post?slot_id=21054&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark View blog reactions

No comments: