Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Profesional Camera dreamer

Today me and my friend go to Camera Shop. My friend is looking for profesional camera. He want to buy Canon EOS 5D Mark II. I am very curios what its look like, because as you know I want to but a new profesional camera too. When i found out the Canon EOS 5D Mark II feature, suddenly I falling in love with this camera. Do you know why? Take a look it feature. Its equiped with a 24 x 36mm 21.1 megapixel CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 processor with 14-bit analog-to-digital conversion, and the ability to capture Full HD 1,920 x 1,080 video. That's not all the features, It has 600 ISO range,15-point autofocus with 9 selectable AF points, 3-inch Live View LCD offering 4x the pixels of the original 5D, and a 3.9fps burst for unlimited JPEGs or up to 14 RAW images when using a UDMA CF card.

You see that's what I call a Camera, but Its very expensive duit for me, the price for body only is $2,699 or bundled with Canon's 24-105mm f/4L IS USM zoom lens for $3,499. The price is too high for me. I wonder whos the one will give me this present?doa


View blog reactions

No comments: