Saturday, January 10, 2009

Canon Printer Pixma IP1000

At last I have to buy a new printer. I already try to fix my epson printer, too bad it can not be fixed, the printer head seem to be broken, it's a new printer, but I never used it since I bought that printer. Now, I have to buy the new one. At the first time I want to buy Epson, but I see that Canon printer is better than Epson. I bought Canon Pixma IP1000. Take a look my new printer. I think My Canon Printer is better than the Epson. At least it can help me to print out my paper, right.

View blog reactions

5 comments:

Carlos said...

Hi! Care to x-link? I have added you already in my list. Have a nice day! http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com

Keyword said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

Hapi said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Hapi said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

belajar forex

bisnis internet

internet marketing

walet

sarang walet

cd walet

sarang burung walet

rumah walet

best forex robot

best forex robots